Have you ever thought about who you will be a year from now? Or in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Will you be celebrating Game Day success?
Is the image one of a confident, successful, healthy professional who enjoys financial and career prestige and who is respected by your peers? Do you see yourself as being a leader or solid presenter and upwardly mobile?
If you don’t, why not? Most often, our attitudes and our vision is obscured by career blocks – some we know about and most we haven’t really thought through (and some we don’t even know about.)
We all have them… but for Game day Success with your career, and your life, you need to Tackle your Career Blockers. See the page “Three Levels of Blockers” for more details. Once you realize that Career Blockers limit your success (especially those you don’t even know about!) you can start achieving. We’re here to help you!
Tackling Career Blockers
The first step to success is taking action by realizing that your Game Day success is possible!
If you follow sports or culture or business, you know that raw talent becomes a winner with the right coaching, practice, training and the right mindset. If you’ve got the aptitude (the vision) and the drive, all you need to do is take action and start training.
Every athlete knows that Game day success is more than accidental – it takes POWER (my acronym for Predisposition, Outlook, Wherewithal, Evaluation, and Resources) to move from practice to solid wins!
Training and Coaching for Success
I’m a successful software consulting director, professional speaker (30+ countries,) mother, and happy professional, and I’d like to share my secrets for success gained from over 25 years in the business, project management and IT (Information Technology) world. Blockers come in many forms (background, experience, culture, situations, age, etc.) and it matters not how they got there, but how you can tackle and remove them from your path.
Here’s a few areas where we can work together through training, mentoring and coaching to maximize your team’s and your career success:
- MAXIMIZING TEAM PERFORMANCE: By workshops that teach you/your team how to thrive together with effective cultural awareness, project management, respect, emotional intelligence and solid communication. Winning teams love working together – we can coach your team to success (especially technical teams!) I’ve taught for Veterans Affairs in their Federal Acquisition College (FAC) and seen the gains that can be made when teams fully function as a cohesive unit.
- COMMUNICATION: A to Z’s of Communication for Technical Professionals: Technical pro’s seldom have the chance to take formal communication workshops and truly succeed at communication. These workshops take on all forms of communication from effective texting, email, print, social media, video conferencing, webinars, etc. to maximize the results from your messages.
- POWERFUL PRESENTATION SKILLS: Through training and practice you’ll become proficient in skills that communication leaders and professional speakers use from the platform every day. I’ve presented and taught in over 30 countries on scores of technical and non-technical topics – I’ll teach you tips and techniques to propel you to confidence and creativity when you present.
- LEADERSHIP: Anyone who works with others needs leadership training to effectively lead in some roles and follow in others. These workshops provide any emerging leaders with fine tuning of your raw talent so that you can become confident and cognizant no matter what situation you are in.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 101: These workshops introduce a structured way of managing projects in any industry and are based on leading project management best practices (such as the PMBOK(R) from the Project Management Institute.) Even the most non-technical professionals gain insights that save time and gain a competitive edge with basic project management skills.
- THRIVING IN A MALE-DOMINATED WORLD: Depersonalizing and empathy are two of the touchpoints for this workshop and line of coaching. New and mature female professionals gain solid survival and thriving skills that benefit all aspects of life.
- ACHIEVING THE PERFECT WORK LIFE BALANCE FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS: This workshop is ideal for anyone with a family/spouse/pets/themselves who find it challenging to fit everything into their over burdened days. We explore attitudes, priority setting, the oxygen mask challenge and other approaches that will leave you refreshed and motivated to achieve more in less time.
- MEASUREMENT FOR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: Structured workshops that embrace the GQM method for measurement success. Winning teams need to keep the (right) score and our workshops show you how to do that!
Contact us today to start TACKLING YOUR CAREER BLOCKS FOR GAME DAY SUCCESS !